Friday, May 9, 2008

Just a little fun...

This little quiz was fun. I love Jane Austin, novels and movies. This quiz totally had me pegged - I AM Elinor Dashwood! Here's what it said: You are Elinor Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are practical, circumspect, and discreet. Though you are tremendously sensible and allow your head to rule, you have a deep, emotional side that few people often see.

I am Elinor Dashwood!


Take the Quiz here!


I promise I will return to the motifs in my next post, hopefully early next week. Have a great weekend everyone!

4 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I haven't read all of Jane... yet! I took the quiz and was surprised to find that I am also Elinor Dashwood! Maybe I'll break open my Jane Austen this weekend...

Unknown said...

When I took it it said that I am Elinor Dashwood, too and that I could also be Elizabeth Bennett or Emma Woodhouse. Hmmm....it also said a half a dozen other possiblites, too. Humorous.

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

I love Jane Austin and I am "Elizbeth Bennet" ha ha....that was fun!

Tatskool said...

ha! I was Elinor Dashwood too, maybe she was a tatter too!

Have any of you read The Jane Austin Book Club by Karen Joy Fowler, I am just in the middle of it,it's good.