Tuesday, August 30, 2011

New Display

I will once again be teaching an "intro to tatting" class on September 10th at somethings looming in Reading, PA.  Just go to their website where you will find all the information you need to sign up if you are interested (click on "Saturday Samplers" right on the front page). 

I don't have any new tatting pictures to share - just haven't had time to take any.  I did get a new display system this year for my art/craft shows, which I absolutely love.  It's Pro Panels, which are quite pricey, but quite worth the price in my opinion.  Amazingly lightweight, easy to set up and very professional looking.  I've been wanting a display system like this for many years.  At the end of the show season last year my husband accidentally left all my Velcro boards behind at my final show and they got thrown away (admittedly, they were in such poor shape I'm not surprised someone thought they were supposed to be trash).  So this year I had to to something about getting a new display. 


Actually I did away with the table in this picture and instead used more shelves on the other side for the second show of the season.  I just love it! 

I've been working on a few special orders so I may be posting some new tatting soon as I'll have to take the time to take some pictures.   Hopefully :)

2 comments:

Marilee Rockley said...

Your display looks great!

Kathy Niklewicz said...

Naturally I found this post interesting! Discovering that the black panels were 'missing' must have been a shock! But the new ones are great! I love the shelves! I still can't imagine carrying all of this in the car! I'll take your word for it that it's easy to set up and take down!